Memory Stick is the portable flash memory card format storage device. Memory Stick is launched by Sony. You can use this Memory Stick as the storage media for the portable device. It can be easily removed for access by the personal computer. For an instance, Digital camera uses Memory Stick for keeping all the precious files. With the help of Memory Stick capable reader, you can copy the pictures that are captures with the camera to the system. You can also prefer this Memory Stick in music players, cellular phones, Play station portable and other devices. But on compared to other devices, loss of file scenarios is one of the common issue from this Memory Stick also. You can end up with loss of files from Memory Stick because of some known or unknown reasons.
Some of the common factors that leads to loss of files from Memory Stick
- If the Memory Stick is not recognized by the computer when it is connected to it then it might ask you for formatting the device. Formatting Memory Stick leads to the deletion of files stored on Memory Stick.
- Pulling out Memory Stick harshly when it is saving files or while it is transferring leads to loss of files stored on it.
- If you continue to add more and more files into your Memory Stick even if its space is almost full then it damages the Memory Stick resulting in data loss.
- On carrying some sort of action on Memory Stick, you might accidentally press on Delete option on the selected file.
- Connecting Memory Stick to virus infected system might damage its file system and makes it inaccessible.
After loss of files from Memory Stick every user will be searching for the solution on how to restore Memory Stick files? Which application must be purchased to restore files from Memory Stick? Which is the most eminent too to retrieve Memory Stick? Just put a full stop on all your issues on Memory Stick. Use this Memory Stick recovery software that has an ability to scan the Memory Stick completely and restore Memory Stick files in utmost ease.
Important tips to be followed
- It is recommended to keep the backup of all the important files from Memory stick file on regular basis.
- Always use an antivirus program to get rid of deadly viruses.
- Never remove your memory stick during transfer process.
- Do not use Memory stick after data loss situation to avoid overwriting
Memory Stick is a type of external storage media which can often used for storing different kind data. Memory Sticks was introduced by Sony in the year 1998, but now Memory Sticks can be found in market from different producers like Samsung, Toshiba, Kingston, etc. There are different categories of Memory Sticks such as Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick DUO, and Memory Stick Micro, the largest capacity associated with Memory Stick is 64GB available in market. Typically these Memory Sticks are used by the majority of the digital devices like digital cameras, Memory card reader, digital music players and cell phones, etc.
By making utilization of Memory Stick, these digital devices are storing different sort of data on it such as photos, audio file, video file etc. However like some other storage devices there’s also chance of file removal in Memory Stick because of many reasons, like by using third party tool, accidental formatting, etc. But now it’s possible to restore deleted files from Memory Stick with the help of most efficient card recovery software.
Scenarios of file deletion from Memory Stick
Antivirus Application: While scanning with some third party tool such as antivirus deletes your files without any type of warning or alert. So always it’s good practice to make use of updated antivirus program in order to scan Memory Stick frequently.
Formatting: When memory stick is attached to the system there may b a possibility of accidental formatting, which leads to huge amount of data loss.
Unintentional Deletion: When Memory Stick is connected to PC and performing a few unwanted file deletion task which may be image or any music track? Instead of selecting particular file in case you have selected some other file then there exists chance of important file deletion.
Features of card recovery software
- By making use of this tool it’s possible to restore deleted files from Memory Stick; this will assist you to undelete different file formats like audio, video, image, etc.
- This tool also efficiently runs on different types of Windows like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, along with Windows 8.
- Other than Memory Stick this tool allows you to undelete files from various storage Medias like flash drives, FireWire drives, external hard drives etc.
- This software features a capability to restore deleted files from Memory Stick those are used by different digital devices like digital, camcorders, PDA’s, Smart phones etc.
Precautions to prevent file deletion from Memory Stick
- Try to avoid connecting your Memory Stick to virus infected PC or any device because which will infect your Memory Stick that leads to loss of data.
- While deleting file from Memory Stick ensure that which file has been selected for deletion, because incorrect file for deletion leads to important file loss.
- Try to take regular backup of Memory Stick before formatting process is performed on it.
I simply deleted a set of vital files from my USB stick. It was happened after I connected my USB Stick to my system to transfer a few of the files. Now is it possible to restore erased files in the Recycle Bin or undelete files from USB stick? If you know please let me know the best way to recover my erased files from USB Stick. When you’re confused with this situation then let’s cause you to obvious that, if you delete any files in the USB stick when it’s attached to the system, the erased files won’t be restored on the Recycle Bin because it bypasses away. However, you can restore deleted files from USB Stick by applying the best USB stick recovery software.
USB Stick is small, portable expensive memory that plugs onto the system USB port and processes because the portable hard disk. These drives are touted as being easy to use; they are small enough to be carried in the pocket and can be plugged into any system, with the USB drive. Sometimes a mystery situation might arrive at the vista through which you delete the files in the USB drive.
Let’s undergo a few of the reasons for deletion of files in the USB Stick
When the files on the USB Stick are infected through the external risks then your files will get erased throughout anti-virus scanning process if they’re infected with some dangerous risks. Whenever you connect the USB drive on the system then the deletion of the files in the drive can happen because of improper ejection of USB Stick throughout file transfer process or improper cut and paste operation. Sometimes you could also delete a few of the files in error while being able to access the information or deleting unnecessary files in the USB Stick on the system. Also in some instances, you believe to deleting undesirable files to increase the free space or might delete the files in the USB drive before formatting without maintaining your backup copy from the important files.
When any files are erased or maybe the drive is formatted then your files aren’t destroyed completely rather the data about in which the files are saved on the drive becomes inaccessible. There’s you don’t need to be stress whenever you encounter this case since you can employ with this prominent utility to recuperate erased files from USB drive easily.
Undelete USB Stick is definitely an application that enables you to definitely undelete files in a couple of clicks. The program recovers files that are erased out of your hard disk from the system even when you emptied the Recycle Bin. This tool comes with a capability to restore all kinds of files in the devices which utilizes FAT or NTFS file system.
Nowadays memory cards are specially used as outdoor storage device for digital cams, iPods, iTunes and cell phones. Memory cards or the memory sticks are available with large capability to store files like music, video, photos, games etc. But sometimes memory cards may become inaccessible or inadvertently you may delete files from it. Once the deleted or lost data from memory card or memory stick, then you may probably looking for third party tool to get them back. Here is the preeminent memory card revival software. Memory card recovery application helps you to regain all lost or deleted files, now go through with the data loss reasons.
Common reasons to lose files from memory card: –
- Virus strike: – There is a chance of virus commotion on your memory card and this virus may damage to files stored on memory card. Sometimes virus may corrupt the complete files and craft them to inaccessibility.
- Abrupt removal of memory card: – While file transfer is on progress, if suddenly the memory card is removed then files might be broken and results in inaccessibility of files stored on it.
- Formatting faults: – You may format the memory card accidentally, in other hand if there occur sudden stoppage during formatting the memory card or memory stick, then complete data might be lost.
- Bad sectors: -If there exists any bad sectors on memory card, then all files stored on it might be damaged or turn out to be inaccessible.
- Sudden ejection: – If you eject the memory card when it is running on camera or while previewing files if you eject it, then it causes data loss.
- Power loss: – Power may swiftly fail while moving files from memory card to system, then data may perhaps get corruption and become inaccessible and important files might be mislaid.
Avoid overwriting- Simply evade the overwriting of memory card after losing files, it may tend to permanent loss of files. Once the files are lost or deleted from memory card or memory stick, then simply stop its usage and constantly keep back up of crucial files.
So in order to undelete files from memory card, use this memory card recuperation software. This software is too built with many advantageous features. It can get back deleted files from interrupted read / write process on memory cards. The files which are lost due to accidental or intentional formatting can be recovered. This software is built with commanding algorithms to carry out quick recuperation process.
It is helpful to retain deleted file from memory card like SD, XD, MMC memory cards and also usable on external USB drives, FireWire drives memory stick, iPods iTunes etc. It won’t rework on unaffected files. It is capable of restoring files from inaccessible memory cards and also regains different types of files such as photos, texts, graphics, videos, audios etc. from it. It supports almost all brands of memory cards as well as memory sticks. It offers you two scan options; depending on the severity of data loss you can choose the scan option. This software can be functional to bring back files from password protected and extremely encrypted memory cards and sticks. For more details, you can visit this link – http://www.undeletememorycard.org/files.html
You can download the demo edition of memory card revival software and run it. Once the memory card or memory stick is scanned completely, then all lost files will be put on view and you can use scan process the “Save Recovery Session” option to pass up repeated scanning. Thus with trial sort you can test out its results, if you need to access the retrieved files you need to pay for the absolute version of this software.