Mac External Drive Recovery is the 100% safe and free from all sort of viruses to recover deleted or lost data from external hard disk on Mac machines. It supports external drive recovery on all various Mac models namely MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Mini, Power Mac, PowerBook, iBook, MacBook Air, and many more models of Mac machines. This recovery utility has ability to recovers more than 300 types of file extension such as MP4, AAC, AVI, AU, PPT, MP3, PST, WAV, M4b, MOV, M4A, BMP, MPEG, GIF, RA, DOCX, M4V, PSD, MPG, TIF, 3GP,TIFF, 3G2, PNG, AIF, JPEG, MIDI, JPG, AMR, EXE, AIFF, HTML, and many more.
Most of the computer users make use of external drive to back up their crucial data because it portable, easy to access, and rewriteable devices. The popular manufacturing brands of external hard drive are Buffalo, Seagate, G-Technology, Toshiba, Western Digital, Sony, and Samsung. Besides from these features there might be more chances of data loss or deletion from the external drive. It is always painful situation when you delete or loss some valuable files or folders from your external drive. Such type of incident turns into a great disaster especially in case you don’t have the proper backup of files. No need to panic, you can bring back all lost files by installing Mac External Drive Recovery application on Mac computers.
Common factors that leads to data loss from external drive are as follows:
- Deletion of files is the common mistake done by users. When you delete any file from external drives for example pen drive, USB hard drive, thumb drives, memory stick and many other then it is subjected to get lost as it bypass from Trash Bin Folder. And results in missing of files from any external drives.
- At times, if you connect external drive to your system it will encounter with error message like “The Drive F:” not formatted, do you want to format it now? In such case, forcefully you format then there is possibility of data loss.
- While reading or writing files from external HDD if system gets turn off due to abrupt power failure then you may possibly face deletion or erase of data from external drives. To get rid of this issue install power UPS on Mac machines.
- Assume, while moving files from external drive to Mac system or Mac system to external disk if you suddenly plug out external hard drive then there is a chance deletion of files and external drive becomes inaccessible.
NOTE: Do not save any new files on external drive after you come across data damage issues because new files may occupy the memory space of deleted files. If that space can be occupied by new fresh files, then it becomes impossible in recovering deleted files from external HDD. Hence, it is advised to retrieve deleted or lost files as soon as possible.
Why Mac External Drive Recovery?
- This tool allows you to view the list of recovered files in the form of “File Type View” or “Data Type View”.
- You can restore files from formatted, damaged or corrupted, deleted RAID, and raw partitions hard drive.
- It is a perfect application to perform external drive recovery Mac OS versions such as Yosemite, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, etc.
- This tool has a capacity to rescue lost or erased data from various hard disk drives interfaces (including SATA, IDE, and SCSI), memory cards (like CF card, SD cards, SDXC, SDHC, xD cards, etc.), iPods, pen drives, FireWire drives, and so on.