Windows is the most popular operating system which is designed and developed by Microsoft. The Microsoft has released different versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, etc. Hard drive is the primary storage device which can be logically separated into many partitions. Hard drive comprises of various file system such as FAT, NTFS, FAT16, FAT 32. NTFS is the new technology file system that offers enhancement over FAT file system with respect to performance, security, reliability, etc. Most of the time you may come across the situation for deletion of important files from NTFS hard drive partitions.
To explain the deletion of files on the system hard drive, let us consider one of the scenario like, you need to reformat NTFS file system to FAT file system on your system hard drive. So you make use of the third party application assuming that there will not be any data loss during the process of reformatting the NTFS file system. But even though when this process is in progress you find some error messages displayed and finally process gets completed. You stumbled to know that some files on the hard drive become inaccessible which has resulted in deletion of NTFS files on the hard drive. If you are in this situation then the best remedy to prefer NTFS recovery software that assists you to find deleted partitions effectively.
Some of the other reasons for deletion of NTFS partitions
- Inadvertent deletion of partition: When you are deleting unwanted files from the hard disk partition, by mistake you select an important files which results in deletion of files in the specific hard drive partition.
- Recycle Bin bypass: All the deleted files can be restored back from the Recycle Bin folder. If the file size exceeds its storage capacity then the deleted files get bypassed from the Recycle Bin folder which results in inaccessibility of the specific file.
- File deleted using Shift + Delete: Whenever you delete a file from the system by using Shift +delete command then the files cannot be restored from the Recycle Bin instead it gets erased from the Recycle Bin folder permanently. In such case your files become inaccessible which leads to deletion of files that has been selected.
You may come across various other situations by which you lose files from the NTFS file system of the hard drive partitions. By using the recovery software you can also restore NTFS file system easily. Make use of this URL which is mentioned here, http://www.ntfs-recovery.net/undelete-files.html to undelete NTFS file system effectively.
Some of the other features of this software
- This software has the ability to recover hard drives data from power surge, corrupted file, software crash, virus attack and from accidently formatted drives.
- It effectively restores data from various types of hard drives such as PATA, SATA, ATA, IDE and SCSI.
- Instantaneously recover files from formatted, reformatted, partitioned, deleted, damaged, corrupted or deleted system hard drive partitions.
- By using this software you can rescue recover documents, photos, video music and email and get back data from RAW hard disks.
With the help of this recovery program you can restore all the deleted data on hard drives of various operating systems like Windows Vista, XP, Windows 7, Windows 2003, etc. Hence one can rely on this toolkit as best Windows hard drive recovery software.