Outlook is an effective application that acts as a personal information manager developed by Microsoft. Outlook contains various features including e-mail application, calendar, task manager and contact manager. It is used as a stand alone application that works with Microsoft Exchange Servers and Microsoft SharePoint server.
In some situation people suffer much for important e-mails that are deleted from Outlook in various ways. Basically, PST file contains all Outlook emails and if any wrong operation is made on this file, it may cause deletion of email messages. Following are some cases, where emails can be deleted from Outlook.
Performing Shift+ Delete operation: Accumulation of junk mail or unwanted mails can degrade performance of Outlook, so it’s good practice to remove them from PST file. Unfortunately, many users get their crucial emails deleted after performing Shift Delete operation to remove junk emails.
Clearing Deleted Items Folder: When you perform soft delete by pressing delete key or by right clicking mouse and choosing delete option then those mails will be moved to Deleted Items folder in the Outlook. If this Deleted Items folder is made empty then those emails will also be deleted permanently.
Anti-virus software: Virus, malware programs can also hide or delete some emails from Outlook PST file. In addition, scanning Outlook data file with some anti-virus app may result in erasure of emails without pre-notification.
Other causes: Outlook PST files may become corrupt due to many reasons that is also a concern for unexpected email deletion. When a PST file corrupted due to viruses, Outlook crash, header issues, etc, it may result in missing or deleted emails, business contacts and other items.
When emails, contacts and folders are deleted from Outlook, you need to practice some possible solutions which can work effectively. In Outlook, Scanpst.exe or Inbox repair utility is provide to repair the file but it cannot recover deleted emails. So here third party apps come in to picture that can ease the process of deleted Outlook email recovery.
Here, Undelete Emails in Outlook can be the best solution for users who want to restore their emails which have been deleted or lost due to many reasons. With the help of such application, we can undelete emails from Outlook PST file in just few simple clicks. Let’s see how this utility is helping us in recovering lost or deleted Outlook emails and what are other key benefits of using this tool.
Features of Undelete Outlook emails utility:
- It recovers outlook emails, task, contacts information that are deleted by accidental by performing hard deletion which are highly essential to you
- Utilizes smart scanning mode to undelete Outlook emails from PST by making fastest scanning of PST files that can be of any size.
- Undelete emails in outlook is composed with advanced algorithm to perform deleted emails recovery by scanning the PST file and it doesn’t makes any modification to the original file.
- With this software one can undelete emails Outlook from various versions like MS Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013.
- It reads particular Outlook PST file and restores entire data onto a newly created copy of that PST file.
Points to remember:
- Deleting unwanted outlook emails on day to day basis
- Scan your system with updated anti-virus software on regular basis to avoid corruption to PST file due to virus attack
- Keep a backup of important emails and PST files, so it may helpful for you in some unwanted situations.