Memory Stick is the portable flash memory card format storage device. Memory Stick is launched by Sony. You can use this Memory Stick as the storage media for the portable device. It can be easily removed for access by the personal computer. For an instance, Digital camera uses Memory Stick for keeping all the precious files. With the help of Memory Stick capable reader, you can copy the pictures that are captures with the camera to the system. You can also prefer this Memory Stick in music players, cellular phones, Play station portable and other devices. But on compared to other devices, loss of file scenarios is one of the common issue from this Memory Stick also. You can end up with loss of files from Memory Stick because of some known or unknown reasons.
Some of the common factors that leads to loss of files from Memory Stick
- If the Memory Stick is not recognized by the computer when it is connected to it then it might ask you for formatting the device. Formatting Memory Stick leads to the deletion of files stored on Memory Stick.
- Pulling out Memory Stick harshly when it is saving files or while it is transferring leads to loss of files stored on it.
- If you continue to add more and more files into your Memory Stick even if its space is almost full then it damages the Memory Stick resulting in data loss.
- On carrying some sort of action on Memory Stick, you might accidentally press on Delete option on the selected file.
- Connecting Memory Stick to virus infected system might damage its file system and makes it inaccessible.
After loss of files from Memory Stick every user will be searching for the solution on how to restore Memory Stick files? Which application must be purchased to restore files from Memory Stick? Which is the most eminent too to retrieve Memory Stick? Just put a full stop on all your issues on Memory Stick. Use this Memory Stick recovery software that has an ability to scan the Memory Stick completely and restore Memory Stick files in utmost ease.
Important tips to be followed
- It is recommended to keep the backup of all the important files from Memory stick file on regular basis.
- Always use an antivirus program to get rid of deadly viruses.
- Never remove your memory stick during transfer process.
- Do not use Memory stick after data loss situation to avoid overwriting