Recovering deleted files from XD picture card
Memories became a part of our life so we capture these memories in pictures and save them. There are various types of card like SD card, Memory sticks, XD picture cards etc which are used to store these pictures.
XD Picture card are mainly developed for storing the images. XD–Picture Card is a flash memory used in digital cameras which are made by Olympus and Fujifilm. XD–Picture Card stands for eXtreme Digital. Presently it is not used by any cameras currently in production. XD cards are available in capacities of 16 MB up to 2 GB.
Since it has a large storage capacity and great compatibility to suit for various types of card readers. So, XD Picture cards are widely used in digital cameras. What if Pictures are accidentally formatted from XD Picture card? It happens in a situations like your friends or relatives are using your camera, because they accidentally deleted the pictures. XD card are affected by virus or technical fault in the card or card reader. So how to recover deleted files from XD picture card.
Some causes for deletion of pictures from XD card are:-
- Accidentally formatting the XD card when connected
- Mistakenly deleting the photos
- File system corruption in XD card
- Improperly ejecting XD card
Data recovery software helps us to recover the lost files. Memory card recovery software is one of the Data recovery software used to recover the deleted files
Features of Memory card recovery software:
- It is capable of Recovering pictures which are in Raw format
- It has capability of recovering deleted files from XD picture cards as well other cards like SD,MMC etc
- Memory Card Recovery app is developed with advanced built-in algorithm which recovers deleted files without modifying original files
- “Save Recovery Session” feature is there which stores every scanning done on the XD card to avoid re-scanning of XD picture card and helps restoring files easily.
- By using this app, user can learn how to recover deleted files from XD picture card and get back files based on their unique signature like file type, ,file extension, creation date, etc. easily.
- This software works with all latest versions of Microsoft Windows and MAC.
- It can retrieve deleted files from XD card which was manufactured by brands like such as Olympus, Fujifilm, Kodak and Lexar, SanDisk Transcend, etc.
Steps to follow for recovering pictures
- Step 1: Install the Memory Card Recovery Software on your system.
- Step 2: Launch the app, you will get welcome screen there will be option like “Recover Files“, “Recover Photos” and “Recover Drives“. Select the one you required.
- Step 3: On selecting a new window will open and choose XD card drive from the listed drives.
- Step 4: Finally it will show you all the recovered files and select the files you want to save.